Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Return

The sun finally shined. As I walking up to my friend's house to watch a movie, the warmth made me happy and a bit anxious; I was just thinking how our schedules would become so much busier.

It's hard to believe that we return to the start of our second year of medical school in less than 12 hours. Where did the summer go? It evaporated in the absence of SF heat.

8 weeks have elapsed. Looking back, my vacation was a pseudo-vacation; I spent most of the weeks in lab, pipetting and conducting basic science research. Long hours in lab. The days were regimented, a mix of experiments, reading dense articles and completing work for my curricular project. The evenings were more exciting and included any combination of the following: trips to the gym, running in the the park, swimming indoors, watching TV, eating dinner with friends, hanging out my brothers, reading and writing.

All in all, it was relaxing coming home and not having to study, or prepare for small group.

The carefree days are over. I have started the unthinkable (the reading for tomorrow's lecture) about the immune system. A focused examination of innate immune response is a bit futile, because my mind is elsewhere, pondering how we can be returning back to school so quickly (a blink of an eye).

It will be nice to be reunited with classmates and learn about what others did this summer. Other than that, I'm dreading the 8 AM lectures and studying. Oh well, the day was coming the moment we walked out of our BMB finals. It's time to move on.

Cheers to a great summer and here's to hoping for another promising year of medical school. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://uxaluqidy.bigheadhosting.net/otufahut.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life