Monday, December 22, 2008

Vacation



One week of vacation has gone by in a blink of an eye.

I spent the first few days in San Francisco taking care of business, tying some loose ends. I finally made my way to Union Square last week for some aimless shopping. And then left SF.

I arrived at my parent's house on Thursday. Since arriving, I've been spending time with my family, catching up and eating some delicious traditional Indian meals. In between, I have braved the chilling cold to fit some runs in my day. It's cold, but so much flatter in Davis, a welcome change from the hills of SF (although I do miss the views). I have been reintroduced to a concept three complete meals and eight hours of sleep. This is the life.

To sum up- vacation has been relaxing so far. I'm working on writing something insightful. For now, I'll enjoying the simplicity of life and the smells of fresh food without thinking too much.

1 comment:

tracy said...

Yum Indian food! i hope you had a wonderful, very well deserved break! :)