Tuesday, April 8, 2008

In need of ATP


If you have ever studied biochemistry, there are three ubiquitous letters that are scribbled over every pathway you learn. They are A, T and P, which is ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate), our body's energy source. I guess it looks like the image above

3 days, one final, and mastering biochem and endocrine disorders stand between me and my spring break.
I am so ready for spring break. So ready for one week of relaxing at my folk's house, spending time with my family, cooking some good old fashioned Indian food, visiting old friends, running and working out, laying in the sun, watching movies and TV, photographing random things and playing with the two most adorable cats in the world.

I just need to find my center- focus- and study. So much easier said than done.

Time to return on Metabolism and Nutrition, even as I nodd off and fall asleep. ATP is the source of energy we learn about over and over agian. All I know is that, studying has dissipated all my ATP and I am in serious need of replenishing. Have any ATP you can share?

Cheers to the week of Final, and sucking up all my ATP!

No comments: