Monday, July 28, 2008

My Essay is Live!



When I opened my inbox, I was excited to get the following message:

"Good morning, Eisha!

Your essay has been added to our homepage http://medschool.ucsf.edu/

Thanks again for letting us publish this."

I am so excited to share my essay, "Exposed" with the UCSF community. As an aspiring writer, I hope my writing can reach an audience that extends beyond just myself. In sharing my experience with anatomy, I hope others can learn about a unique experience that really changes an individual.

If you are interested, please take a look at my essay.
It is always interesting to see how one's writing is described. On the UCSF School of Medicine website, I found the following description:

"Anatomy Exposed, a Probing Essay by a UCSF medical student explores what lies beneath the skin." Now, that's a great description!

No comments: