Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Summer...

I am used to sunshine, heat, long days and humidity during the summer time. As long as I can remember, I have associated being "hot" with the lazy days of summer. For some reason, it has not really hit me that is summer.

Perhaps, it is the rolling fog or the bone-chilling weather in San Francisco that makes it a little confusing. It feels like winter even though it is July 1st.

Well, I really can not complain- I'd take the fog over 100 degree heat any day!

I do not have much to report. I have started my basic science research. DNA extraction and PCR revisited. And I have also started my curriculum project, which involves integrating a surgical approach in the Organs Block. This week has been orientation, learning the ins and outs of developing learning objectives, storyboarding and laying out the direction of the project.

Overall, I am trying my best to stay on top of the list of things to do, while enjoying the summer nights with gym trips and time spent with my friends...my psuedovacation.

No comments: