Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Homestretch!

I'm 5 days away from regaining my life and getting out of the library.

5 days from an extremely long run.
5 days from watching countless movies from my list of "movies to watch."
5 days from spending time doing nothing.
5 days from relaxing and lounging around in the sun.
5 days from freedom.

Short-term memory utilization has begun. It's time now to memorize all those rare lysosomal storage diseases, biochemical defects (that have extremely long names and look the same) and the complement cascade. Plus- all those drugs with their rare toxicities. The next 5 days are going to be splendid fun, full of forceful memorization.

I just hope there is space in my brain, which is overflowing with medical facts that keeping spilling out.

Until test day, I'm staying calm and thinking of this time next week, when I'll be done!!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.