Sunday, November 4, 2007

Daydreaming of Saturdays at Ocean Beach

Everyday should be a day spent strolling the beach, camera in hand. My Saturday was unforgettable: me, my camera, and the great blue ocean.

It was actually warm enough to venture out to Ocean Beach, which is a short 20 minute Muni ride from my place. And for the first time since moving to SF, I finally spent some time in the Pacific Ocean. And the Ocean gave me a gift- sand in my sneakers that keeps resurfacing every time I go for a run or exercise.

What a marvelous day! And sharing Chicken Tikka Masala with friends (old and new) at dinner, really made the day so much better.
I believe that my new motto (well one of them is) that "I exercise to live and I live to eat."

Now it's time to prepare for another week of Cardio. Here's to a productive and relaxing week (with daydreaming about days spent on the beach).

Images: "Care-free" and "Easy-Going" (from my Collection taken at the Beach)

No comments: