Saturday, June 7, 2008

Weekend Joys



There is always a calm before the storm.

After a 14-hr lecture week and the second midterm on Monday, we finally got to celebrate the end of the second part of BMB.

With 15 days and a cumulative final exam, standing between us and the end of our first year medical school, I am going to savor this weekend before I begin studying and reviewing all the complex concepts (we were supposed to have learned by now).



Since the start of medical school, I have been anxiously awaiting the Sex and City Movie release. To celebrate the end of our second exam, friends and love (as described by the hopeless romantic), a group of us went to Union Square and finally got our share of Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte last night along with a trip to the Cheesecake Factory in Union Square (one more thing I can cross of my "SF To do" list).

I also made my way to Land's End by way of foot during my Saturday morning run and finally got to see Juno, a movie with some of the best quotes of all time.

I am looking forward to spending some much needed time with my closest friends and catching up, while I have a chance. And maybe studying...

No comments: