Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby A & Baby B

Baby A and Baby B were delivered today. Happy Birthday Baby A and Baby B!

I am happy to report that both babies and mom are doing well.

I was not paged (they must have forgotten); so I was unable to be at Jane's side during the delivery. She had assigned me to take pictures of the birth.

I am little disaappointed that noone paged me since I was looking forward to be there with her during this important part of her life. But pregnancy never really goes according to plan or schedule. So, sometimes there is no way to know.

I am exciting about finally meeting the two babies and actually getting to see them in person, instead of through a black ultrasound screen.

Can't wait to finally meet the two and learn their real names!
***

1 comment:

Traveling Mom said...

I have to say- you are going to be a GREAT doctor. As a nurse I see so many young docs being "too cool for school" cultivating a distance and coolness to patients. You are young and excited by the miracle of all that you have learned and can now do. Enjoy the wonder! Even if you can't get a gift for every patient- always be proud that when you could, you did. Your patients will remember you forever for it!